Here's a break-down of how to plan your own funeral:
- Set goals
- Review limitations
- Look at available options
- Weigh the pros and cons of each option
- Talk to others about the best options
- Arrive at a final decision
In the case of funeral pre-arrangement, another two important steps are involved:
- Write out your plan with as many details as possible.
- Send your plan to the funeral home and provide a copy to your executor.
There are two ways for you to complete your funeral pre-arrangement plan.